The CRD is a constant rate descent device suitable for rescue and evacuation. It is suitable for rescue from vertical situations where you can access the casualty.
The Gotcha Rescue kit is a unique solution to a problem faced by all workers at height who
use PPE for protection against falls. Whereas most rescue provision has focused on the more
extreme activities carried out at height, the Gotcha kit is designed for tradesmen who use
common items of fall protection. In the event of a fall, their situation, if suspended in a
harness, is just as serious as any other worker and a swift recovery is essential.
The kit will work effectively with conscious or unconscious victims, the rescuer can carry out
the rescue from a point of safety, the rescue can be carried out by a single person, no cutting
is required and you can raise or lower the victim in a controlled manner to the nearest point
- Suitable for evacuation from high structures where constant rate lowering and minimal
user input are required.
- Rescue Direction - the victim can be lowered to safety or raised for limited distances
- Evacuation Direction - the user can descend to safety at a constant rate controlled by the
- Pre-Assembled - no assembly is required by the user
- Lone Evacuation - a single person can descend to safety
- Multiple Evacuation - once the first user has safely descended the system can be used by
additional users in quick succession
- Two Person Use - the Gotcha CRD is rated for loads up to 495 lbs
- Maximum Working Lengths - the Gotcha CRD is available in lengths of up to 325 feet for
loads up to 495 lbs. For loads up to 330 lbs it is available in lengths of up to 1310 ft.