Impact Barrier - Corner Configuration. One ten foot section with one upright. Must be used with the straight or corner Heartland Engineered Products Impact Barrier rails.
Heartland Engineered Products Impact Barriers are designed to form a barrier against indoor vehicle impact. Barrier rails offer path demarcation and a margin of safety around senstive areas. Commonly used in warehouses to protect offices, workers and shelving, Torbeck Impact Barriers offter the following advantages:
- Easy to assemble and install.
- Railings bolt onto the support columns (hardware included).
- Entire system comes powder coated safety yellow.
- Modular sections allow you to easily configure an entire system by ordering the appropriate corners, straight sections, and extensions.
- Available in Single Rail (18") or Double Rail (42") configurations.