High Visibility Highway Coat
- 300D coated polyester outer shell.
- Completely waterproof with fully taped seams.
- Safety yellow with reflective tape.
- Concealed hood with drawstrings.
- Studded storm flap.
- Cuffs and hem specially designed to wick water.
- Conforms to ANSI 107.
Class 3 Rating
"Class 3 garments, providing the highest level of visibility, are defined as apparel for workers such as emergency response personnel and roadway construction flaggers who face serious hazards and have high task loads that require attention away from their work. These garments should provide enhanced visibility to more of the body, such as the arms and legs, making the wearer conspicuous through the full range of body motions." source
||42” - 48”
||48” - 58”