The Temper Reusable Anchor has been designed with offset holes in it to protect against splitting of the trusses or rafters below the anchor. The swivel top version helps keep lifelines from getting wrapped around or tangled on the anchor. The Guardian Temper Reusable Anchor with meets all OSHA & ANSI requirements for this type of anchor.
- Come with Regular or Swivel top
- All fasteners provided
- Screws or duplex nails can be used to install
- Fits on roofs with up to a 12/12 pitch
- More versatile for the worker
- Can be use in a flat position with screws
- Can be use in mid field, between two trusses, when all holes are filled
- Sunken holes for stronger attachment to the Truss when using screws
- Thicker plated metal for longer lasting life of the product
- Meets all fall arrest standards
- Approved for use in metal deck 20g or better. Consult Customer Service for fastener specifications for metal decking usage.