- Comfort hip pad ergonomically supports back and hips while bearing heavy loads.
- Features lanyard keepers for holding unused snap hooks and reducing trip hazards.
- Water-repellent Repel™ webbing.
- Built-in rip-stitch impact indicators for inspection of harness for prior damaging impact loads.
- Incorporates a spring-loaded, stand-up dorsal D-ring for fast, easy and safe connections.
- Patented No-Tangle™ design allows harness to fall into place for quick and easy donning while also preventing shoulder straps from rubbing against your neck.
- Revolver™ vertical torso adjuster makes adjustments simple and fast.
- Tech-Lite™ aluminum alloy buckles reduce both the carried weight and required energy required for all-day job performance.
- I-Safe™ label protector has Velcro® cover for holding harness labels and I-Safe identification tag.
- Includes I-Safe™ RFID technology.
- 420-lb. carrying capacity.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
Instructions for Delta™ II Vest Style Harnesses
|Size||One Size Fits All|
|Adjustable Chest Strap||Yes|
|Chest Buckle Style||Pass Through Buckle|
|Cradle Seat||No Cradle Seat|