- Strong and safe: they exceed OSHA and BOCA standards
- Attractive safety yellow powder coated pipe
- Easy to assemble using a Hex Key
- Available in Aluminum or Iron/Steel
- 6-foot spacing means lower system cost per foot
- Standard Pipe O.D. 1.90"
Kwik Kit safety railing kits allow you to create a sturdy railing system with no welding and the added advantage of safety yellow rails. These railing kits are quick to assemble using a hex key to tighten the large, easy to use set screws. Kwik Kit safety railing kits are pre-packaged with 6-foot post spacing for straight sections, corner sections or extension sections. By using a combination of Straight, Corner, or Extension Kits, almost any basic railing requirement can be fulfilled. The rails may be cut where shorter sections are required. The kits may be secured using bolts or chemical anchors attached to the base fittings.
Kwik Kit Safety Railing Kit Benefits