- Does not penetrate the roof surface
- Single User for Fall Arrest or Two Users for Restraint
- Supplied with full user instructions
- No part weighs more than 56lb (25kg)
- Conforms to CLASS E EN 795, BS 7883 & ISO 14567
- CE Approved to PPE Directive
- Galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461
- Rubber molded base weights prevent rubber pads ‘peeling’ at the edge
- Independently tested at N.E.L (National Engineering Laboratory, East Kilbride N.B. 0320)
- No welding, bending, or threading on site
- Modular versatile construction
- Weight is displaced to allow for the best protection in the event of a fall
- Over 100 suction cups molded to each rubber bonded weight to maximize grip
Weightanka Free-Standing Deadweight Anchor System
Weightanka is a mobile, non-penetrating deadweight anchor system for use on roofs up to 5-degree pitch. The quick-to-assemble system features a central pedestal attachment point which raises the height where the arrest force is applied.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
Find out more about this product
Need more information about this product. Visit the Kee Anchor Dead Weight Systems page.
|Anchor Type||Reusable, Temporary|