Rolling Work Platforms
Safe Access Made Easier, Made Mobile
Rolling platforms provide a safe access platform that not only supplies workers with a safe environment to work on but also a simple, easy solution for accessing multiple work areas within your facility.
- Rolling work platforms are useful in reaching areas that only need to be accessed on occasions. Roll the platform up to the work area when needed, roll it away when access is no longer required.
- Rolling platforms also play a vital role in accessing multiple sites with only one platform. The platform can be moved around from location to location, saving space and money.
Safe Access to Virtually Anywhere in Your Facility
Rolling platforms can be moved across your facility with minimal effort allowing you to use the platform in multiple applications. Platforms are securely locked in place at the work site.
Safe Access to Your Work Area
Rolling platforms allow for easy access to areas that are difficult to reach. The platform provides a safe and ergonomic work experience.
Large Casters for Easy Movement
Large casters on the bottom of the structure make moving the platform across your facility a breeze. Once the unit is in place these casters lock to form a stable working platform.
The use of fittings and adjustable casters in the construction of our platforms allow you to make minor adjustments to the platform to compensate for unlevel surfaces or varying heights.
Fast, Professional Service
At Simplified Safety, our team is knowledgeable and here to assist you in your safety needs. When you call expect to get a real person on the line. When you email us you can expect a prompt response.
GET A QUOTE
or call for more details: (866) 527-2275
Meets or Exceeds OSHA Platform Standards
Rolling platforms are compliant with all OSHA Standards for platforms.
A Superior Safe Access Solution
Easy to Configure On Site
Rolling platforms are easy to assemble, configure, adjust, and take apart. All of this can be done on site without the need of specialized labor.
Shipped Quickly at Minimal Costs
Because of the unique flexibility of the fittings and pipe used to build rolling platforms, sections can be shipped unassembled or semi-assembled to save on shipping costs. However, should you choose, the platform can also be shipped as a complete unit.
Short Design Time
Since no welding is involved, rolling platforms can be designed, built, and implemented faster than welded solutions. A customized platform can arrive at your facility in nearly half the time as a fabricated platform.
Modular Section & Kitted Solutions
Modular sections allow rolling platforms to be expanded or modified on site. Our kitted solutions allow you to quickly configure a solution for your situation without additional design time overhead.
Recommended Rolling Platform Applications
- Temporary Access Points - You may have equipment that only needs to be accessed on occasion, such as to maintenance an engine. This platform can be rolled to and from the location.
- Accessing the Top of Vehicles -
Rolling platforms can be rolled around vehicles like trucks, busses, train cars, and airplanes.
- When You Need to Work, Not Just Stand - If you need to work at height, a ladder is generally not recommended. Rolling safe access platforms allow you to stand in a stable, protected area while performing the work.
- Transitioning On and Off in a Safe Manner - If you need to walk onto the top of an area, a rolling platform can be designed to help you reach that area without any transition risk. The platform surface can be designed to be the same as the working height, making work at height even safer.
Our Customers Are Talking...
The staff is very knowledgeable and looks to find the best solution for your request. They make sure that before an order is placed, all areas have been covered and customer is completely satisfied.
Bill, City of San Jose
We Will Help You Find the Right Solution
Our staff here at Simplified Safety is knowledgeable and ready to assist you in discovering the perfect solution to suit your safety needs. We will work with you until we find a platform that is fits for your specific application and keeps people safe.