- Durable welded steel
- Mounts with screws or nails
- Tested for concrete 2000psi or more
- Made of durable welded steel
- Designed to fit metal guardrail posts
- Mounts with 4 screws or nails
- Also engineered to be used on concrete 2,000 psi or stronger
- Mount is 10" (L) x 6" (W) x 6" (H)
- Available in 52" / 65" / 74"
- Lightweight welded steel
- Installs easily into mounts
- Maximum spacing 8' apart
The metal guardrail system is designed to help make the assembly of guardrails on construction sites quicker and easier. Through the use of stair and side mount guardrail bases, support gussets and the standard 52", 65" or 72" guardrail posts you can design a system that will be versatile and reusable.
All components are made from durable steel and can be reused from job to job.
If you need help selecting the proper number of bases and posts, please contact our fall protection specialists.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
Guardrail Receiver Side Mount (G15158)
Guardrail Receiver Top Mount (G61140)
|Manufacturer||Guardian Fall Protection|