- Designed specifically for use at your feet and overhead
- Nylon bushings provide smooth movement along beam and act as an impact indicator in the event of a fall
- Fits 3 1/2” - 14” beams
- Reusable and extremely durable
- Ratcheting end piece
- Slides easily in both directions
- Welding spatter does not stick to aluminum bar
- No tools are needed for fast installation
- Precision machined aluminum bar
- One handed operation
- When used at foot level, a Heavy Duty Shock Absorbing Lanyard (01200) must be used
- Z359.18 compliance
The Guardian Fall Protection Beamer 2000 is a versatile Fall Arrest anchor designed for use both overhead and at foot level. Attachable to both steel I and H beams, the Beamer 2000 offers Nylon bushings to provide smooth movement along the beam, which also functions as impact indicators in the event of a fall.
This extremely durable anchor also includes a precision machined aluminum bar and ratcheting end pieces, which allow for quick and easy adjustment with just one hand. When used at foot level, a Guardian Fall Protection Big Boss Extended Free Fall Lanyard must be used.
This fall protection anchor allows you to tie off at your feet or overhead to an H or I beam flange, making it very flexible. Ideal for steel erectors and maintenance works, it's lightweight and can provide full fall arrest for a single user.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
|Manufacturer||Guardian Fall Protection|
|Flange Size||3 1/2" - 14"|
|Flange Thickness||up to 1 1/4"|
|Flange Use||bottom, top|