- Designed for temporary use on wood rooftops
- Screws or duplex nails can be used to install
- Fits all roof pitches from flat to sheer
- Easy to Install
- Can be use in a flat position with screws
- Can be use in mid field, between two trusses, when all holes are filled
- Sunken holes for stronger attachment to the Truss when using screws
- Thicker plated metal for longer lasting life of the product
- Meets all fall arrest standards
- Approved for use in metal deck 20g or better. Consult Customer Service for fastener specifications for metal decking usage.
Guardian's Temper Anchor has been designed with offset holes in it to protect against the splitting of the trusses or rafters below the anchor. It is designed to be used on wood, steel, and concrete substrates. The Guardian Temper Reusable Anchor meets all OSHA & ANSI requirements for this type of anchor.
|Manufacturer||Guardian Fall Protection|
|Pitch||Up to 12/12|
|Anchor Type||Reusable, Temporary|