- Convenient lifeline connection point that's safer than tying a knot
- Made of reusable lightweight aluminum
- Easy instructions for tie off
- Stays taut, but simple to untie
- Attach carabineer to top hole for attachment to anchor point
- Certified to withstand loads up to 5,000 lb
Guardian Fall Protection Hold Me Rope Anchor vertical lifeline anchor point allows installations without a traditional anchorage point. Safer than a tied knot, it stays tight and secure and remains simple to uninstall. The tieback can be used to choke off around a non-abrasive support member when a permanent anchor point is not available. Commonly used with VLL Anchorage vertical lifelines with rope grabs. Use anchor termination at the end of the rope to add on an anchor point.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
|Manufacturer||Guardian Fall Protection|
|Anchor Type||Reusable, Temporary|