- Fully galvanized structural steel post, hardware, and fasteners for durable performance.
- Large rotating swivel eye anchorage connection point for overhead use
- Collapsible rescue/retrieval mode handle
- Fully functional side payout SRL with inertial brake energy absorber and integral emergency rescue and retrieval capability
- Dual-mode design: Fall Arrest or Rescue/Retrieval
- 3/16" Galvanized Steel cable lifeline includes load-indicating swivel carabiner
- Compatible with all FallTech Confined Space Tripods and Davit systems
- Powder Coated Aluminum alloy housing and zinc plated steel bracket for durable performance
- Built-in carrying handle for easy transport and installation
- Included mounting bracket allows for quick and easy install to tripods or davits
- Included hardware and fasteners allow for quick and easy install to a wide variety of fixed ladders
FallTech's DuraTech 3-Way Retrieval SRL-R is designed to be used as a component in a Personal Fall Arrest System, to provide a combination of worker mobility and fall protection as required for inspection work, general construction, maintenance work, oil production, confined space work, etc.
*For use in personal fall arrest, rescue, and retrieval applications
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
|OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502
|Includes Mounting Bracket
|Zinc Plated Alloy Steel
|Retractable Cable Material
|3/16" Galvanized Steel Wire Rope
|Max. Arresting Force
|Max. Arresting Distance
|Melting Temp. for Jacket
|Melting Temp. for Fiber