- Portable Manhole Guard, Fall Protection and Retrieval in One System
- Lightweight Structural Aluminum Construction
- Two Piece Unit for Easy Set-Up
- Dual Anchor Points
- Leveling Feet Included
- Man Rated*
- 5000 lb. overhead Proof Load
- Certified Fall Arrest Anchorage
- Use with Man Rated Winch, SRL, 3-Way or a Combination of Devices
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA and ANSI standards
- Man Rated Capacity: 310 lbs. (140Kg)*
- Overhead Proof Load: 5000 lbs. (2268 Kg)
- System meets OSHA and ANSI safety standards when used by a competent individual.
- Upper Arm Assembly: Structural Grade Aluminum & Steel
- Guard Assembly: Structural Grade Aluminum
- Winch Mount: 5052-H32 Aluminum
- Hardware: Grade 5 Steel
- Weight & Dimensions:
- Upper Arm Assembly: 42 lbs.
- Guard Assembly: 33 lbs.
- Dimensions: 42" W X 42" L X 75" H
- 1 ea. Upper Arm Assembly
- 1 ea. Guard Assembly
- Set of 4 ea. Leveling Feet
- Set of 4 Rubber Feet (shipped loose)
- 1 ea. winch bracket & mounting plate for use with standard retrieval winch.
- 1 ea. Pulley assembly w/auto-lock carabiner.
- Set of flexible draw latches to anchor the assembly to the guard assembly
- The device or system is tested to meet the appropriate OSHA and ANSI standards for confined space rescue and retrieval or fall arrest for personnel.
- The device or system is intended to be used for confined space rescue and retrieval or fall arrest by a worker who is trained as a "competent person" and/or "qualified"per OSHA and ANSI standards.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
LG5A System Includes:
This is an umbrella term by which we mean: