- ANSI Z359 compliant
- 100‘ x 3/16” stainless steel cable and Pelsue quick-release bracket
- Man rated to 310 lbs.
- Secondary "overspeed" brake
- 5.5:1 gear ratio single speed drive
- Retrieval rate of 23' per minute
- Continuous braking drive prevents free wheeling
- Double pawls on friction brake provide back up safety
- Low wear, high temperature brake pads require minimal maintenance
- Anti-friction drive bearings assure trouble free life in continuous use
- Three permanent wraps of cable on the drum to assure low cable attachment loads
- Tensioner pad prevent loosening of cable lays
- Slip clutch drive prevents back winding of cable drum
- Zinc plated and anodized aluminum components reduces corrosion in harsh environments
- ANSI Z359 compliant double locking swivel snap hook
- Mounting means provided for quick attachment
- Removable drive handle with speeder knob
- Gear teeth cover
- Soft-sided carry case included
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
Pelsue PH Series Hoists are designed and tested as Personnel Hoists for a single user as defined within ANSI Z359.4- 2007 and also Mechanical Retrieval/Lifting Devices as defined in OSHA 1910.146 & ANSI Z117.1 & ANSI Z359.4-2007 for attaching a person that is entering or exiting from a confined space.