- 70‘ x 3/16” stainless steel cable and Pelsue quick-release bracket
- Man rated to 310 lbs.
- Secondary “overspeed” brake
- 5.5:1 gear ratio single speed drive
- Retrieval rate of 23′ per minute
- Double pawls on friction brake provide back-up safety
- Low wear, high temperature brake pads require minimal maintenance
- Anti-friction drive bearings assure trouble-free life in continuous use
- Continuous braking drive prevents freewheeling
- Three permanent wraps of cable on the drum to assure low cable attachment loads
- Tensioner pad prevents loosening of cable lays
- Slip clutch drive prevents back winding of cable drum
- Zinc-plated and anodized aluminum components reduce corrosion in harsh environments
- Can be quickly and easily mounted
The Pelsue Personnel Hoists are designed and tested as retrieval and lifting devices as defined in OSHA Safety Standards for attaching a person that is entering or exiting a confined space.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
Instructions for Personnel Hoist - 70' Stainless Steel Cable and Tripod Bracket