- Priced 20% less than like-in-kind units
- Easy to carry
- High strength composite cable guide
- Stainless steel and non-corrosive components
- Quick-action braking system
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Proprietary ABS reinforced housing
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards
- Comes with swivel top, carabiner and tag line
- Can be ordered with rebar hook
- Reflective 3M stickers for easy recognition
- Recertification required every 2 years
The internal components of this retractable lifeline are comprised of high-end materials. The special coated brake pawl bolts are heat treated, grade 8 and impervious to salt water contamination.
Other retractables of this quality are priced 20% or more higher than ours. Guardian’s Daytona Big Block brings our distributors and end users a better value than the competition, yet the quality is high-end.
The proprietary ABS housing is reinforced with an inner brace which provides greater durability. Internal components are made of aluminum, treated steel, and stainless steel parts. Critical parts are machined and void of any plastic components.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
|Manufacturer||Guardian Fall Protection|
|Pawls||304 stainless steel|
|Reel Body||Aircraft grade machine aluminum|
|Brake Ring||Aluminum bronze|
|Anchorage Connection||Zinc plated alloy steel carabineer (5,000 min. tensile strength)|
|Hook Connection||Zinc plated alloy steel snap hook (5,000 min. tensile strength)|
|Housing Material||High Strength Polycarbonate|
|Housing Bracket||Precision laser cut zinc coated steel|
|Capacity||310 lbs or 400 lbs. with attached shock pack|
|Additional Features||Tag Line|
|Max. Arresting Force||900 lbs|
|Max. Arresting Distance||42"|
|Avg. Locking Speed||4 1/2 ft/sec|