- Comfort hip pad ergonomically supports back and hips while bearing heavy loads.
- Features lanyard keepers for holding unused snap hooks and reducing trip hazards.
- Body belt and back and shoulder pads designed to securely retain user in event of fall and distribute impact forces throughout the body.
- Provides added versatility for carrying tools, pouches, etc.
- Built-in rip-stitch impact indicators for inspection of harness for prior damaging impact loads.
- Incorporates a spring-loaded, stand-up dorsal D-ring for fast, easy and safe connections.
- Patented No-Tangle™, triangular design allows harness to fall into place for quick and easy donning and holds its basic shape so shoulder straps don't rub against neck.
- Revolver™ vertical torso adjuster makes adjustments simple and fast, eliminating loose ends and locking into place to prevent slippage.
- Tech-Lite™ aluminum alloy buckles reduce both the carried weight and required energy required for all-day job performance.
- I-Safe™ label protector has Velcro® cover for holding harness labels and I-Safe identification tag.
- Includes I-Safe™ RFID technology.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359.
- User Capacity: 420 lb max.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
Instructions for Delta™ Construction Vest Style Harnesses
|Padding||Shoulder & Upper Back|
|Adjustable Chest Strap||Yes|
|Chest Buckle Style||Pass Through Buckle|
|Leg Buckle Style||Tongue Buckle|
|Waist Belt||Padded Waist Belt|
|Waist Buckle||Tongue Buckle|
|Cradle Seat||No Cradle Seat|
|Number of D-Rings||3|
|Side Positioning D-rings||2 Side|