- Five d‐rings for fall arrest, positioning and retrieval
- 5-point adjustability.
- Tongue buckle legs equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Padded shoulder yoke.
- Waist pad/positioning assembly with lumbar support
- 2 Lanyard Keepers.
- 5,000 lb. polyester webbing.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
ComforTech construction-style, premium-grade full body harness with back, shoulder and side D-rings for fall arrest, retrieval, and positioning. Built with the best materials available for extreme comfort, reduced fatigue and maximum safety and productivity.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
Instructions for ComforTech® Belted Retrieval #7081RD
|Padding||Padded Shoulder Yoke|
|Adjustable Chest Strap||Yes|
|Chest Buckle Style||Pass Through Buckle|
|Leg Buckle Style||Tongue Buckle|
|Waist Belt||Waist Pad/Positioning Assembly|
|Cradle Seat||No Cradle Seat|
|Number of D-Rings||5|
|Side Positioning D-rings||2 Side|
|Compliance||OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502|