- Integral padded shoulder yoke, hip-to-seat leg, and 6" waist support positioning pads to provide advanced breathable user comfort
- Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports effortless addition of personal SRLs.
- Plated alloy steel low-profile spring tension roller torso adjusters provide simple upper-body adjustment
- Dorsal and hip D-rings, mating buckle chest, and tongue buckle leg closures are all durably plated alloy steel
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
The Journeyman FLEX Steel Harness has a longstanding tradition of being the working man’s harness. New design elements have been incorporated into this job site workhorse for improved comfort, durability, and reliability. The Journeyman FLEX Steel continues the tradition of keeping your team safe.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
|Padding||Padded Shoulder Yoke|
|Chest Buckle Style||Pass Through Buckle|
|Leg Buckle Style||Tongue Buckle|
|Number of D-Rings||3|
|Side Positioning D-rings||2 Side|
|Compliance||OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502|
|Webbing Type||5,000 lb. Polyester Webbing|