- Easy to assemble and install.
- Railings bolt onto the support columns (hardware included).
- Entire system comes powder coated safety yellow.
- Modular sections allow you to easily configure an entire system by ordering the appropriate corners, straight sections, and extensions.
- Available in Single Rail (18") or Double Rail (42") configurations.
Heartland Engineered Products Impact Barriers are designed to form a barrier against indoor vehicle impact. Barrier rails offer path demarcation and a margin of safety around sensitive areas. Commonly used in warehouses to protect offices, workers, and shelving, Torbeck Impact Barriers offer the following advantages:
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
Instructions for Single Extension Rail Impact Barrier - 10 ft.
No OSHA Standard
|Manufacturer||Heartland Engineered Products|