- Durable high strength plastic
- Pliable, yet flexible to withstand harsh job-site environments and abuse
- Safety orange for high visibility
- Integrated toe board design
- Fast setup for wood or concrete applications
- Reinforced gussets for long life
- Inexpensive option for residential and commercial applications
- Extremely lightweight
- Simple design allows for proper installation every time
FEDERAL OSHA 1926.502(B)(3)
Guardrail system shall be capable of withstanding, without failure, a force of at least 200 pounds (890N) applied within 2 inches (5.1 cm) of the top edge, in any outward or downward direction, at any point along the top edge.
1. Durable Design (see more views) - The Angel Guardrail Boot is a durable design with reinforced gussets to withstand the harsh jobsite environment. The Angel Guardrail Boot is reusable.
2. Integrated Toe Board (see more views) - The new Guardian Angel Guardrail Boot includes a simple to use toe board slot for easy attachment of a toe board. In addition, two nail holes are provided so that the toe board can be properly secured.
3. Quick Installation (see more views) - The Angel Guardrail Boot is easy to install and can be attached to wood or concrete. Guardian can also provide installation recommendations and layout support from our engineers.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
|Manufacturer||Guardian Fall Protection|
|Material||High Strength Plastic|