- Damage Prevention: Safety bollards are ideal for protecting loading docks, door jambs, in front of water and gas meters, and other in-plant areas that are susceptible to moving vehicle collisions.
- Security: Installing safety bollards in front of entryways can decrease the likelihood of someone trying to drive through the door.
- Pedestrian Safety: Pipe bollards are often used to form barriers between traffic and pedestrians. Installing in a warehouse or factory can help employees feel safe walking around.
- Traffic: Safety bollards can be used to discourage unauthorized parking or keep your forklift drivers on the right path. It can also prevent drivers who lose control from hitting your property.
- Aesthetics: Safety bollards are simplistic and clean in design and can be requested in other colors.
- Height 48 in.
- 1/4" rough wall thickness
- Available in 4 in. and 6 in. versions Constructed from Schedule 40 Structural Pipe
- Designed to absorb the impact of a forklift, sweeper, other in-plant vehicles
- Surface Mounted and Core Mounted models available
- Powder-coated in an attractive, highly visible OSHA-approved – Omega Traffic Safety Yellow finish
- All hardware is included (5/8 in. x 5 in. Floor Anchors) and vinyl caps.
- Bollard covers sold separately
Omega Industrial Products' safety bollard can be used both indoors and outdoors to protect work areas and personnel. The safety bollards are manufactured with Schedule 40 Pipe-sized tubing and powder coated OSHA-approved safety yellow for high visibility. The safety bollard is surface-mounted and designed for protecting loading docks, door jambs, and other areas that are susceptible to moving vehicle collision.
Available in 4 in. and 6 in. versions and powder coated in OSHA-approved safety yellow for high visibility. Each bollard comes with the necessary galvanized anchors and vinyl caps for a quick and easy installation.
Custom applications and colors available.
Can We Help?
Do you need to place a bulk order? Or have specific questions related to your unique safety concern?
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.