- Single back D-ring
- Non-slip dorsal D-ring adjustment
- Tongue buckle Leg Adjusters equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Low-profile Torso Adjusters
- Quick Connect Visi-lock chest buckle
- Hip-to-seat leg pads
- Durable alloy steel hardware
- Tighter web construction offers added strength and longer life while maintaining pliability for ease of movement
- Low-profile spring-tension torso adjusters for solid performance
- Visi-Lock Quick Connect buckles on the chest and legs feature a visual indicator that displays green when properly
- Reengineered padding on the Shoulders, Waist and Legs for added all day comfort
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
Journeyman's FLEX Steel, non-belted full body harness with single back D-ring for fall arrest. Built with extra heavy-duty webbing and rated for individuals up to 400 lbs.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
|Padding||Padded Shoulder Yoke|
|Adjustable Chest Strap||Yes|
|Chest Buckle Style||Pass Through Buckle|
|Leg Buckle Style||Tongue Buckle|
|Cradle Seat||No Cradle Seat|
|Number of D-Rings||1|
|Webbing Type||5,000 lb. Polyester Webbing|