- Three D-rings (back and side).
- Tongue buckle Leg Adjusters
- Non-slip dorsal D-ring adjustment
- 18” contoured leg pads
- Low-profile Torso Adjusters
- 5,000 lb. heavy-duty polyester webbing.
- Tighter web construction offers added strength and longer life while maintaining pliability for ease of movement
- Low-profile spring-tension torso adjusters for solid performance
- Visi-Lock Quick Connect buckles on the chest and legs feature a visual indicator that displays green when properly
- Reengineered padding on the Shoulders, Waist and Legs for added all day comfort
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
- Sizes: Small - Big Boys 4XL, 425 lb Max
The Journeyman FLEX Steel has sizes for small to 4XL for big guys. The new design elements that have been incorporated into this job site workhorse for improved comfort, durability and reliability. The Journeyman FLEX Steel continues the tradition of keeping your team safe.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
|Padding||Padded Shoulder Yoke|
|Adjustable Chest Strap||Yes|
|Chest Buckle Style||Pass Through Buckle|
|Leg Buckle Style||Tongue Buckle|
|Waist Belt||Waist Pad/Positioning Assembly|
|Cradle Seat||No Cradle Seat|
|Number of D-Rings||3|
|Side Positioning D-rings||2 Side|
|Webbing Type||5,000 lb. Polyester Webbing|