- Dimensions: 4'-6" x 4'-6"
- To be installed no closer than 10' from an edge
- Can be used on roofs with up to a 5-degree pitch
- Designed to be used with shock absorbing lanyards that have a 900lb maximum arresting force
- Conforms to CLASS E EN 795, BS 7883 & ISO 14567
- Galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461
- Over 100 suction cups molded into each rubber bonded weight to maximize grip
- Raised central pedestal reduces the distance of travel during a fall arrest event
- Fall Restraint application, a maximum of two users may be connected to the system where no user is able to reach a position of 20 inches from the roof edge.
- Independently tested at N.E.L (National Engineering Laboratory, East Kilbride N.B. 0320)
Weightanka is a non-penetrating deadweight anchor system for occasional or temporary access on flat roofs or structures. The roof anchor system can be used on roofs with a 5-degree pitch or less.
One Weightanka system can support one worker in fall arrest or two workers in fall restraint*. The system is designed to be used with an approved shock-absorbing rope grab and rope along with a full-body harness to provide safe access at all times.
*A fall restraint system will eliminate the possibility of an employee going over the edge of a walking-working surface.
In the Fall Arrest (1 person) system, there is the option to add on a harness and also receive 1 - 25 ft. rope with snaphook and 1 rope grab with shock pack with it.
In the Fall Restraint (2 person) system, there is the option to buy 1 or 2 harnesses and receive a 25 ft. rope with snaphook and 1 rope grab with shock pack with each harness.
Advantages of Weightanka
Avoid Costly Damage to Your Roof
The roof anchor system's non-penetrating design prevents leaks, pooling water, and other potentially expensive roof damage. It doesn't require any structural or engineering attachment, making it a non-invasive roof anchor.
Durable Components to Last Years
Weightanka uses industrial strength components to ensure durability. Predominantly made of galvanized steel, the structure is designed to be left on the roof permanently, even in harsh weather conditions*.
*Weightanka can be left in harsh conditions, but should not be actively used in harsh conditions. Standing water and ice will eliminate the friction required.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
Can We Help?
Do you have questions about Weightanka?
|Dimensions (in.)||4'-6" x 4'-6"|