Railing Built with Fittings vs. Fabricated Pipe Railing
A video released by Kee Safety covers the many differences between welded railing and pipe railing that is constructed with pipe railing fittings. Please watch the video to learn about these critical differences.
Pipe railing constructed with Kee Klamp and Kee Lite pipe fittings is superior to fabricated railing for several reasons:
- It installs easier than welded railing.
- It last up to seven (7) times longer than fabricated railing.
- It can easily be repaired if it is damaged.
- It does not pose the same health and safety risks of building fabricated railing.
- It can be installed by a standard laborer, reducing the dependance on specialized laborers.
- This list goes on. Watch the video above for more details.
Cross posted from Kee Klamp Pipe Railing vs. Fabricated Railing on Simplified Building Concepts