- Toggle action makes it quick and easy to use
- Durable components hold up under harsh environments
- Meets 5,000 lbs load requirements
- The bolts need a 1” impact drill bit
- They can be used in 8” hollow core or larger
- They have a range of 1½” to 3½“ of concrete thickness
- Made of aluminum and stainless steel components
- Tested to meet ANSI Z359.1
- Holes must be kept at least 12” from the edge or corner
In the past, safely tying off when working with precast concrete has been challenging, until now. The new Hollow Core Precast Concrete Anchor allows a single user to tie off safely with a reusable anchor.
This product is safety critical. This product must only be used by a competently trained individual. Read the instructions for use completely before using this product.
|Alt. Mfgr. Model Number||N/A|
|Manufacturer||Guardian Fall Protection|
|Application||Concrete, Steel, Steelwork|
|Number of People On System||N/A|